Here is how I made the rose on my Peach Parfait Flower Card
1. Start with a scrap of paper (approx 4x4inches) and starting from the outside cut a spiral into the middle.
2. Next, starting from the centre tightly roll the paper over and over until you reach the end (loosen a little towards the end.)
3. Use a little snail adhesive to secure the end.
4. This is how your flower will now look
5. Turn your flower over and liberally apply some PVA glue to secure the rose "petals" in place
6. Once glue is dry, distress the outer layers of your rose until you are happy with the finished product.