Thursday, January 13, 2011

just checking in!!

Hey there, its been a couple of days since I have posted anything so I just thought I would share a few things I have been doing.

I was very excited to receive my Stampin Up order on tuesday with my big shot machine, the beautiful wings embosslit, medallion stamp as well as some other goodies! As you will tell I absolutly love my little butterflies!

Here are some cards using some of my new stuff!

for this one I have used the medallion stamp to create a sun. I clear embossed this so that I could sponge the sky without disturbing the colours of the sun. I then used the beautiful wings embosslits die to make the butterflies.

for this card I have used the polka dots embossing folder and the beautiful wings embosslits die. The stamp is from the easter blossoms stamp set in the summer mini catalogue. I had a heap of tangerine tango card that I haven't been brave enough to use, but I think this turned out quite nicely.

I have also kept myself busy making some cute birthday invites for my niece who turns 3 next week! I will take some photos and post this afternoon.

TTFN
Brigette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog